Monday, April 20, 2009

What I've been up to lately...

Sorry about the recent lack of posting: I've been gone visiting Dartmouth and long story short, I fell in love with the school.
Right now, I have a ridiculously large amount of make up work to do. What's more, I'm leaving on Wednesday to visit yet another college. Oh dear, the workload just keeps growing.
So basically, I've decided to extend the deadline for the photo contest a bit. The photos I've received so far are really great! So thanks again to those of you who sent them.
However, the other day, a friend told me that he heard some people saying they were afraid to send in photos because they didn't think they were very good. What is this madness?! PLEASE do not think this way! Send me any and all of your photos. I really would love to see them =) Pretty please?

The deadline will be extended to April 30 -- sorry, I know it's a while away, but I really don't think I'll have time to look through everyone's photos and do a thorough job before then.

Ah well, time to hit the books...

Please note: all photographs on here are the property of Kaytee Comee. They may not be used without permission.

The photo above is of my bedside table. Let's see...my glasses, an eraser, a bobby pin, a flat marble-y thing, an earring, and three books. The big book in the middle was given to me by the awesome Nilesh, and it's called Things I've Been Silent About. Great read.

What's on your bedside table?

Countdown to photo contest deadline: 11 days.

3 comments:

  1. ooh i love the one of your beside table :)
    such simple items but amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much stuff on my bedside table that you can't even see it, heh. Will you be attending Dartmouth, Kaytee? AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is fresh, simple and true and i like that. great job here.
    I imagine you have your plate full finishing up school and preparing for the next phase in your life. My daughter started college last fall and is now wrapping up her first year at UGA. It flies by so quickly. We started a blog together when she went away and it's been so much fun. I hope she will keep it up with me into her next year. Your blog has the feel of what I wanted out of ours - some days it strays away.
    is your contest open to anyone - old and young alike?

    ReplyDelete