Thursday, August 20, 2009

Friends and fun

Not only is she an incredible artist headed for the Art Institute of Chicago in just a few days, my friend Shelby is one of the most hilarious and downright fun people I know. She taught me that whipped cream is meant to be refilled multiple times on a mug of hot cocoa (so many times, in fact, that I ended up with a major stomachache from sugar overload!) She's one of those people you can talk to about anything and she'll always drag you on some fun and crazy adventure that ends up making you feel loads better =)

She came over a couple days ago, and we went trampolining!

And then she found my planner and began making notes.


She's going on a road trip to Chicago in just a few days - how cool is that?! I'm missing her already!

2 comments:

  1. Chicago is fabulous and the art institute is a wonderful training ground. I hope she loves it as much as we think she will:). And...Chicago is the perfect place to go on a road trip. Your photos and sentiment match mine tonight...I am missing my best friend a lot and really wish I could pour the tea and deal the cards and have a good ole gab-fest. Enjoy every moment with good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww this is such a sweet post!! I hope you are having a great weekend! Good friends are sooo fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete