Friday, August 28, 2009

Stable cats

At the stables near my house, there are two kitties who live with the horses. They can be a bit skittish if you move too quickly, but they are so friendly and just love to be pet. 


The calico one kept attacking my shoelace!
I've always grown up with pets (rabbit, frog, dog, cat) and have been a big animal person. But now it's just my family and our old black lab mix, Lucy. We've had her since she was six weeks old. I'm going to miss her so much when I leave for school!

4 comments:

  1. ...what about the other 2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cats captured in sweet play...their markings are incredible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your compliment on my blog. I'm so surprised I hadn't found yours before - gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete