Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ben's birthday bash

Today was Ben's birthday, so our floor decided a party was in order. Some 'funfetti' cake mix, chocolate frosting, almond M&M's, and a bag of jelly beans, and we were good to go.

Doesn't Clare make the cutest Martha Stewart?

Our cake, fresh out of the oven and smelling delicious!

More birthday essentials: yummy frosting and a card.

Turning the big 1-8.

We used the M&M's to write "18" and kept the jelly beans to use as a border around the cake.

Ben doing the honors.

Yummm! Hardly anything was left.

Happy 18th, Ben!

P.S. Just got my new lens in the mail: the 50 mm f/1.8D. It's great for portrait shots - my favorite! Yay!

6 comments:

  1. It looks like a fun party. I can smell that cake now. I ate way too much on our vacation, so I'm eating the boring stuff for a couple of weeks.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, that looks yummy! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there :) wow let me say your photography is amazing. i love all of these pictures here. {and the diy distressed picture fram is adorable!} thanks for your sweet comment on my blog too :) hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so awesome. The cake looks yum.. mmm...cake...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cool that you continued this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaytee,

    urgent

    Please ask your mother to contact me on +44 1628 778437 or by email on brian.dash@tvba.co.uk

    Many thanks, Brian

    ReplyDelete